BREAKING NEWS

Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Even today, I recall his words :Srikanth




Megastar Chiranjeevi giving me moral support and making me realize my faults was the most memorable experience. During 1998 and 1999, I was going through rough patch as almost 8, 9 films bombed in a row. I was into depression and started avoiding meeting everyone in the industry.

One day, Chiranjeevi called me up and asked me to come to his home for dinner. He sat with me for 3 hours and shared his experiences in his life and told me not to take failures so seriously. He gave an example of how he didn’t do any film at one time for two years as every film is flopping. He gave moral support and stood by me. Even today, I recall his words when I feel down.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Tollywood to Bollywood. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates