BREAKING NEWS

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I watched Orange 6 Times

Shazahn Padamsee could not get enough of the Orange movie.

Speaking to a news media today, she said that she watched the Orange movie six times in theatre till now in Mumbai!

"First time, I watched it with my friend. Second time with my father. Third time with the ex-classmates. Fourth time with my Bollywood friends. Fifth time with cousins and sixth time with my neighbors" she said!

She also said that she made the Orange songs as her caller tunes and now even her friends are just addicted to the Orange music!

"In Orange my role of small, but I received a lot of praise. I would like to act in a full fledged role if given a chance" she said.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Tollywood to Bollywood. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates