BREAKING NEWS

Monday, October 11, 2010

'Dad liked It so Much': Prince

Producer Singanamala Ramesh has made a movie "Khaleja" under Sri Kanakaratna Movies banner, directed by Thrivikram srinivas with Mahesh Babu and Anushka playing the lead roles. The flick got released recently and is emerging into a grand success. Speaking in its success meet, Mahesh Babu said "I shouldn't applaud myself, but to tell you the truth, I have performed in this movie in a way I never did in any of my past movies. After seeing the film, my father appriciated me a lot. In my previous film in combination with Thrivikram 'Athadu', I rarely spoke. But in "Khaleja", I talk at length. I opened up a lot in performing this movie. As an actor, "Khaleja" has given me a lot of satisfaction."

Share this:

2 comments :

  1. kaleja movie baghundi but aa movie ni inkoncham depth ga chupisthey superb ga undeydi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes mahesh fans mahesh nunchi much more expect chasaru he did movie after long gap so mahesh fan expected more

    ReplyDelete

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Tollywood to Bollywood. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates