BREAKING NEWS

Saturday, October 3, 2009

Two Khans down for Asin

Asin
She is elated with her new avatar as a ‘rock-chic’ romancing both Salman Khan and Ajay Devgn on screen. Asin is also ecstatic about her commercial with India’s hot-shot cricket captain M S Dhoni.

Asin Thottumkal will return to the movies in Vipul Shah’s London Dreams exactly 10 months after her blockbuster Ghajini hit theatres in December 2008.

“Let’s not call it the Dhoni influence, but I’ll describe my career so far in cricket lingo,” she says. “I started my innings with Aamir Khan and I continued my good spell with Salman. That is two Khans down, two to go (Shah Rukh Khan and Saif Ali Khan).”
About her interaction with Dhoni, she says, “Mahi was friendly and fun while working.”
What she’s amused by these days is waking up to new rumours each morning. Says Asin, “I share a fabulous working relationship with Salman and Ajay. There is nothing more. But I don’t know how to react to fresh reports each day that say I’m dating Salman. Honestly, Salman and my equation has been the same from day one. We are friends and will hopefully continue to remain so.”

While she sincerely hopes that the news of her extra-special relationship with Salman dies a natural death, she also has her fingers crossed about bagging films with the uber cool Ranbir Kapoor and the light-eyed Imran Khan, who she describes as “heroes closer to my age.”

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Tollywood to Bollywood. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates