BREAKING NEWS

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Jothika’s career best!

Jothika
Jothika will soon queue up to collect the state award for her performance in Mozhi

I’m thrilled because Mozhi is the only film which has made me feel proud of my work,” says the actress, “Ten years from now, I will proudly show off the film to my children. That’s why this award is so special,” she adds.

Any regrets that Mozhi did not emerge a winner at the National awards? “Oh, the very fact that it made it to the nominations is a big thing for me,” replies the actress with her trademark 1000 watt smile. “What is important is that Prakash Raj is a true filmmaker, and thanks to him and director Radha Mohan, Mozhi is my career best!”

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Tollywood to Bollywood. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates