BREAKING NEWS

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Acting was my dream: Rupa

Rupa Manjari

Rupa Manjari is on a roll. And that’s because her performance in her debut film, Thiru Thiru Thuru Thuru (T4), has come in for praise.

But she’s generous when it comes to sharing the credit. “Everyone in the unit of T4 was warm and friendly. It was a great team,” says the actress, who can’t stop talking about her director Nandhini in particular. “I got a chance to meet the director through one of my relatives who works with ace director K S Ravikumar. In fact, I was the first to audition for the role of Archana in T4. She asked me to enact certain scenes. I did it and she said that she would get back to me. But it took four months for me to clinch the deal,” she recalls. However, she is happy the team chose her over 30 other girls who had expressed a desire to play the role.


Ask her how it was to act as Archana and she says, “Archana is 70 per cent of what I am. Like her, I’m bubbly, talkative and friendly. However, I’m not that organised. Archana is a little hyper whereas I take things easy.”

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Tollywood to Bollywood. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates