BREAKING NEWS

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

"I Won't Change" Says Nag


"Ragada" is the movie being produced by D Shivaprasad Reddy on Kamakshi Kala Movies banner in Veeru Potla's direction with Akkineni Nagarjuna as its hero and Anushka, Priyamani as heroines. Speaking on the occasion of its audio release, referring to his fitness and glamour, hero Nagarjuna said "I have two sons already, if another two are also born in future, I will remain the same... there won't be any change in me. The same confidence I have on this flick also. Myself and producer Shivaprasad Reddy do not have a hit movie since long. We both are full of vengeance and determination. And the result is this movie. The flick is loaded with electrifying dialogues like 'maata vinte cheruku gada...ledante ragada...'. Thaman has scored an excellent music and the songs in the film have inspired me a lot." Baba Sahagal and Geetha Madhuri rendered the title song og "Ragada" to the delight of the attendees.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Tollywood to Bollywood. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates