BREAKING NEWS

Monday, December 6, 2010

Their agreement for honeymoon!

One need not to explain what the newly married couple does in their honeymoon. But, it’s some what different with the Rakta Charitra hero who was newly married- Bollywood actor Vivek Oberoi and his beautiful wife Priyanka. He said they had some agreement between them on terms and conditions of their honeymoon.

“We have mutually agreed upon the agreement and leaving for Red Sea very soon. We will hire a yacht there and enjoy our honeymoon. But, we knew that it’s not that much easy for us, because we have agreed to teach our specialized skills to each other. Priyanka is an expert Scuba diver. Hence, she has to teach me Scuba diving. In return, I will teach her flying. We both agreed upon this pact. So, both of us are eagerly waiting for our honeymoon. Recently, she left for her parent’s home at Bangalore on a traditional practice. Ever since, she left me, I feel alone and discontented. She complains that, I keep her busy all the time ringing her every half an hour or so. But, it is a pleasant complaint that every wife and husband love to have between them. In no time, she has changed me and my attitude towards life. Now, I am so influenced by her that, I am completely changed man and behaving as if I have lost myself in her love. Now, the world looks more romantic and happy to me after my marriage with her,” said obsessed Vivek.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Tollywood to Bollywood. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates