BREAKING NEWS

Monday, July 19, 2010

Kangana says no eligible bachelor in the industry

Bollywood beauty Kangana Ranauth is no new name to us. Her last film in Telugu ‘ Ek Niranjan with Prabhas was a big flop. Hence, she prefers to stick to Bollywood than the Tollywood. There, she has tasted success there with her film ‘Fashion’ which brings her National Award as Best Supporting Actress. Right now, she is acting in a Hindi film ‘Once upon a time in Mumbai’ directed by Milan Ludhria.

Replying to media queries about her marriage she said, “I couldn’t find a perfect and eligible bachelor for me in the Bollywood. Whoever, I like the boys they were over thirty and married to some other girls. Rest of the boys in Bollywood do not have any goal for them. They just wonder around us the girls to have fun with them. They do not like take responsibilities at all. What all they need is fun all the time. I do not like such boys. One should have a goal for him and always keep going in that direction. So far, I didn’t meet that kind of boy. If, I find someone in future I will think about my marriage with him. Right now, my first priority is my career.”

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Tollywood to Bollywood. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates