BREAKING NEWS

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Chekkisthe Vastha lekapothe Chekkestha !

With sensational hero Raviteja as hero, Sriya as heroine and real star Srihari playing an important role, R R Movie Makers have come out with a movie "Don Sinu", introducing Malineni Gopichand as its director. It's audio was released on 22nd July in a function at Taj Deccan Hotel. After releasing the audio, Dasari Narayana Rao said "from here onwards if anyone invites me for functions I will insist upon giving me a cheque for whatever amount they feel like giving towards Film Employees Federation. I will strictly implement this from today. I wish to collect one crore rupees for the Federation."

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Tollywood to Bollywood. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates