BREAKING NEWS

Thursday, June 24, 2010

I don’t need Nehru’s help to kill Vamshi

After releasing from Jail, dreaded factionist Maddelacheruvu Suri is leading a low profile life away from faction at least for now. But the recent developments in Vijayawada politics are dragging Suri into their gang wars.

“I want to lead a peaceful life and be away from faction politics. But this Vamsi is unnecessarily provoking me, by complaining to chief minister K Rosaiah that I have joined hands with Devineni Nehru to kill him. First of all, I have no intention to kill Vamsi, though he had cheated me in the past. And if I really want to do so, I don’t need Nehru’s help. I am capable of doing it on my own,” Suri told a television channel.

He said perhaps Vamsi was afraid of him for his previous acts. “I have forgotten the past and it is better, he too forgets it. If he tries to provoke me, I cannot keep quiet,” Suri warned.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Tollywood to Bollywood. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates