BREAKING NEWS

Thursday, September 10, 2009

'I am not wearing bikini in Dil Bole Hadippa: Rani

Image









Actress Rani Mukherji may be the talk of the town for being the next 'bikini babe' of Bollywood with her latest film
Dil Bole Hadippa but the actress clarifies that she is not wearing a two-piece in the movie.

The 31-year-old actress is seen gyrating to the beats of the title track of the film wearing a revealing outfit which looks like a bikini.

"Bikini is a very strong word. I have just worn a bikini top with salwar. When you lose weight and tone your body, people are wanting to dress you up in a different way and there is no harm in trying that," Rani told PTI.

She said the ultra glam look was for the music video of the film.

"In the film, I could not take liberties because the glam look would not go well with the character I play. But in the music videos, I could be portrayed differently," Rani said.

When asked about her views on losing her numero uno status, Rani said that the number games do not affect actors.

"The number games are for those who believe in it. The roles that I get make me the actor I am. Getting challenging roles is the best part of being in any stage of your career. I am trying to reinvent myself as an actor and as a looker," she said.

Talking about her future projects, Rani said she cannot work in any random film. "I am waiting for a great offer. I want to work with Vishal Bharadwaj, Imitiaz Ali, Anurag Basu.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Tollywood to Bollywood. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates