BREAKING NEWS

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Kajal Agarwal’s one shot for two bird policy

“There are many waiting out side the studio gates who are no less to me in terms of acting and in beauty. But, being fortunate I reached this position and they remained there only. That’s why, I reject films which offer me good remuneration but have poor script. I think, it not helps my career but also provide offer to the others waiting out side the gates. Until, my Magadheera was released, I too couldn’t understand what my future is? But, suddenly everything has changed for me with the success of Magadheera.

From then onwards, I am selectively signing the films to build my career. I have turned down many offers in these years though they offer me a very good remuneration, only because of these two reasons. Then, the offer automatically goes to those who badly need them. I think I have taken correct decision,” said sensuous beauty Kajal Agarwal.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Tollywood to Bollywood. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates