BREAKING NEWS

Thursday, November 11, 2010

I was initally afraid of Nagarjuna

Radha Mohan, who directed Nagarjuna's Gaganam movie revealed when he was first afraid that Nagarjuna might get angry with him during the shooting.

"In the movie, the focus would not be only on Nagarjuna. Prakash Raj and other actors get an equal footage. So I was afraid that Nagarjuna would get angry with me for not focusing more on him" he revealed!

"But Nagarjuna proved to be a gentleman and a professional. He just told me one thing. The film is more important than me. Focus on the film, not me" he added!

He said that he would like to work with Nagarjuna once again next year and said that he has another story for Nagarjuna.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Tollywood to Bollywood. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates