BREAKING NEWS

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Comedy on Cinema Title Registratiosns !

Director: Sir, will you please register these titles for my forthcoming films?

Members of Film Chamber: Ha…it looks like a Telugu dictionary? What do you mean this?

Director: Sir, I need the full rights of this dictionary. Later, I may make films with these words or can sell these words as titles for my living. In fact, I want to register the entire Telugu literature for me, but it is not possible. So, I got this idea.

MFC: Yah…you are correct! An Idea may change lives…but, there may be some Kattulu and Khalejalu in between, even a Rachcha might be there, which may not bother about your registration with us.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Tollywood to Bollywood. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates