BREAKING NEWS

Friday, October 22, 2010

It spoiled my career: Sadha !


Tollywood hot babe Sadha regrets for her decision for leaving the Southern film circuit merely for jumping into Bollywood. She said “When, my film ‘Jayam’ was released in Telugu and Tamil, I was flooded with film offers. I did several Telugu, Tamil, Malayalam and Kannada films in a single stretch. But, when my career was in its peak I got an offer from Bollywood.

I just put my southern film career at stake for it and jumped at once into Bollywood dreaming big. But, ultimately it proved that I made a deadly mistake in my career. Though, I did two Hindi movies ‘Love Khichdi’ and ‘Click,’ they were shelved until today due to untold reasons. There is no meaning in crying for the past. I even do not want to blame anyone for this, because one can’t point out some one else for his/her mistakes. I know, I have to begin from the scratch again, but it’s inevitable for me. I hope that soon I will regain my lost glory.”

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Tollywood to Bollywood. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates