BREAKING NEWS

Sunday, August 22, 2010

First, I am a woman then...: Anushka

Tollywood No: 1 star Anushka said that she always keep in mind that first she is a woman and then only a film star. Explaining it further Anushka said, “When, I enter the sets and stand amid Cameras and flood lights, then only actress comes out of me. All the other time I behave like any other woman who always thinks about their home and family. When, I am at home I love to set right all the things and decorate my home with my own hands. If, I find any new item that I feel needed for my house, I run behind till I get it for my house. Even though, there were servants to clean my house and dust the precious items that I have collected for my home, I love to do all those jobs with my own hands. I think a home should be always remain as sweet home for anyone. When, return from work one should feel relief at home. That’s sweet home.”

“I wonder how Maheshbabu work like a devil on the sets. Once, he enters the sets he just goes into trans as if he was acting all the time. He works like a devil in the sets. Even after completing the shot he remains in the same mood for a long time. I understood how he becomes such a great actor. I love to work with him in our film Kaleja ,” said luscious beauty Anushka

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Tollywood to Bollywood. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates