BREAKING NEWS

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Aarti : My Heart sings when it rains !

It’s raining fashion in the city! Even as Hyderabad gets its first ever fashion week, T-town’s long lost babe, Aarti Chabria, puts a fashionable foot forward for the event, as the showstopper.

The last T-town outing Aarti had was in 2006 with Gopi Goda Meeda Pilli and before we begin to get ideas, the petite beauty informs us that she’s not here to make a comeback. The slender actress has put on some weight we notice and she excitedly reveals, “It was for my role in Dus Tola. I play a village belle Suvarnalatha aka Sonu who just loves gold! I had a great time working with Manoj Bajpayee who plays a goldsmith. “Oh God! He’s awesome to work with. I simply loved him in Rajneeti,”she gushes.

Aarti’s equally excited about her forthcoming film Milenge Milenge, but she’s upset that a lovely song she did with Shahid Kapoor When You Fall In Love was mercilessly axed. “It was terrible for me, but I guess the filmmakers know better. I’m not the kind who sits and sulks, I prefer to move on. My only wish is that the film should do well,” she smiles. So, how was it working with Shahid? “Milenge Milenge was launched quite some time back and at that time Shahid was so into Kareena that he seemed too scared to even look at another girl.

Bringing her back to reality we ask her what’s her next film and she replies, “It’s confidential. All I can say is that it’s a big-budget film. Also I’m superstitious about revealing a project before it is finalised,” she mumbles and adds, “Do you know what? I know a rain mantra —when we were kids we would look at the sky and say Om Trim Tram Trum — like say for five times, and lo and behold it would rain!” As a gusty wind blows her hair across her face and the sky darkens full of grey clouds, she cries triumphantly, “Look! It works!”

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Tollywood to Bollywood. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates