BREAKING NEWS

Friday, October 2, 2009

Celina has close shave with death

Celina Jaitley
For just recently, she found herself almost in Davy Jones’ locker. In this case, it’s the camera assistant, whose quick thinking and deft actions came to her rescue.

Recalling the incident, Celina says, “I escaped severe injuries by falling into shallow rocky seas from a great height. While shooting, the camera buggy was supposed to go past me while I was standing near an outcrop. But it swung out of control and I toppled, barely managing to grab a buggy rung. I lost my grip on that too but the camera assistant Ram Gopal Mishra grabbed me and that saved me.” All of this happened in just a few seconds. We hope Celina stays away from heights from now on!

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Tollywood to Bollywood. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates