BREAKING NEWS

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

She says ‘I am game for Telugu movies’

She stood her ground against the likes of Priyanka Chopra and Kangana Ranaut and is now one of the most sought after actors in Bollywood. Mughda Godse, Madhur Bhandarkar’s current muse, is in the city shooting for her upcoming movie All the Best.
“I love Hyderabad,” she chirps. “I can’t believe how good the weather is. This is the first time I have come here to shoot and I am thrilled about it.”

The 23-year-old actress is brimming with optimism after her performance in Fashion gained accolades from critics and audiences alike.
She is playing an interesting role in All the Best, an out and out comedy and is also doing her first solo lead role in Madhur Bhandarkar’s next, Jail opposite Neil Nitin Mukesh. And though she is on the look out for more solo leads, she also enjoys multi-starrers which are a great learning experience.

“Working with veterans such as Sanjay Dutt and Ajay Devgan is a treat,” she says. “They are great teachers. I have learnt a lot from them.” “Even Bipasha Basu is sweet,” Mughda adds. “She is outgoing and has a great sense of style. I am learning new adayes and jalwas from her.”

Appreciated as much for her looks as her acting skills, she says the secret to her figure is her mother’s genes. “I know it sounds cliched, but I am lucky to get her genes,” she quips. Mughda is now confident that she can do well in films. “I am a learner and there is a lot to be said about the film medium,” she says. “It is a great way to reach out to the masses.”

But the leggy beauty has her priorities set and item numbers do not feature in her agenda. “People have different preferences and mine is acting,” she says. “It does not matter whether the films are commercial or parallel. I will only do roles which demand acting. So, item numbers are definitely out.”

Mughda is also keen on doing a Tollywood film. “As long as the industry does not find me too thin I am game for Telugu movies coming my way,” she chuckles. For the time being, her priority is to have a taste of the famed Hyderabad biriyani. “I am wrapping up the shoot and then heading to eat as much biryani as I can,” she says.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Tollywood to Bollywood. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates