BREAKING NEWS

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Kangna Ranaut About Puri Jagannath's Affair


Kangna Ranaut, the Bollywood sensation who is now acting with Prabhas in Ek Niranjan is linked up with Puri Jagannath by some sources after her break up with her boy friend Adyayan Suman.

She raged with that and said, “Why people tend to put links this way. It’s just a month that I got separated from Adyayan Suman. Why people develop links for me to a married man? Why can’t they think about a single man at least? I’m upset with my split with Suman and I need to pass on some time to fall in love again. I don’t want to be in love with anyone for a year. Please don’t link me up with anyone randomly”.

In fact, she is ready to date with someone close to her heart after a year. Let us see who that lucky man will be.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Tollywood to Bollywood. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates