BREAKING NEWS

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Kanagana Ranaut link up with director Poori Jagannath?

Mumbai tabloid published the following- on What Kangana to say on her link up with Poori Jagannath.

Kangna Ranaut, who has moved on after her break-up with Adhyayan Suman, is miffed with the recent rumours of her link up with Puri Jagannath, director of a South film in which she stars.

Kangna says, “I should free myself from my last experience. I need to be ready to fall in love again, which I am not yet. Why can’t people imagine somebody single for sometime at least? It’s only been a month that Adhyayan and I parted ways. Frankly, I don’t intend to date anybody for a year. Can people stop linking me up with random people? Have I no emotions?”

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Tollywood to Bollywood. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates