BREAKING NEWS

Friday, July 24, 2009

I'll do it openly: Vijayashanti

Telangana Rashtra Samithi secretary general and Medak MP Vijayashanti, who has been staying away from party activities for the last few days, made a surprise visit to Secretariat on Friday and closeted with Chief Minister Y S Rajasekhara Reddy for a few minutes.

She personally thanked the Chief Minister for taking up irrigation and infrastructure projects in her Medak constituency and also securing a major railway line in the district. “You have done a remarkable job. I request you to provide drinking water schemes for my constituency from Pranahita-Chevella project,” she requested YSR.

This has given rise to speculations that “Ramulamma” is contemplating taking a plunge into the Congress. When media persons asked her the same, she said:” I have no plans to change the party now. If at all I have any, I will do it openly. At present, I met the Chief Minister to thank for the works taken up in my constituency,” she said.

Adavaari maatalaku arthaale verule..(There are different meanings to the words of women!)

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Tollywood to Bollywood. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates