BREAKING NEWS

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

I am not a pervert : Varun Sandesh

Some news media published articles that Varun Sandesh has become too enamored by actress Ileana and even struck her photos everywhere in his bedroom.

But Varun Sandesh seems to be not happy with these rumors.

"Recently during an interview in TV9, I just said that I like Ileana as an actress and nothing more. But some news media just struck some stupid news and claim that i started behaving like a perverted fan of Ileana."

"Common on. I just said that I like Ileana as an actress and suddenly the news erupts that I struck her photos in my bedroom. Who knows, tomorrow they may even write that I struck her photos even in my bedroom" he rued.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Tollywood to Bollywood. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates