BREAKING NEWS

Monday, November 22, 2010

Hrithik Roshan Hospitalised

Bollywood superstar Hrithik Roshan was urgently rushed to Kokilaben Hospital, after his lungs practically collapsed and his face was swollen.

The doctors say the culprit was a tablet Hrithik had taken to ward off a chest infection on Saturday night.

Hrithik's sister Sunaina told Mumbai Mirror, "Yes, Hrithik had a reaction to a tablet. As I speak to you, he is undergoing treatment in the hospital."

Hrithik's father Rakesh Roshan said, "He is recovering. He is better now. He will go home tonight."

The doctors though suggested they might need more time. Dr Ram Narain, CEO of Kokilaben Hospital, told this paper last evening, "Hrithik came to us with a severe allergic reaction, wherein his body had turned completely red. He was also sweating profusely. It all started on Saturday night when he developed a chest infection for which he took an antibiotic. This led to a strong allergy. We won't let him go tonight. Perhaps tomorrow morning."

"I experienced an allergic reaction to an antibiotic; my lungs just closed, my throat went into a spasm. I couldn't breathe. My lips became 10 times their size. I was rushed to the hospital in time. I'm under observation and will be discharged later tonight. I was celebrating Guzaarish from home; now, I'm celebrating it from here. No difference," said Hrithik.

Yet sources say that the Roshans are most shaken by this hospitalisation. "Especially after Guzaarish was well-received and Hrithik's performance lauded, the family had least expected a hospitalisation."

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Tollywood to Bollywood. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates