BREAKING NEWS

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hansika: I am not pricey

Hansika Motwani the milky beauty denies the latest reports which are roaming around that she is doing a film opposite Vishal, directed by Prabhu Deva.

Hansika says “God bless people who are spreading news that I am acting too pricey. I did receive a call from Vishal’s home production to do the film, but due to date’s hassles, I had to politely refuse it.”

Later adding to this she said “I am in no hurry to grab all the films that come my way. I am very choosy right now and is waiting for my films to release. Prabhu Deva sir is a person whom I respect as a director and I would have loved to do a second film which will be directed by him but unfortunately cannot.”

Currently Hansika is doing more films in Tamil than Telugu. We hope after the above statement, Tollywood approach her to book in their films.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Tollywood to Bollywood. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates