BREAKING NEWS

Friday, September 3, 2010

Mahesh speaks about introducing his son as Child Artiste!

Prince Mahesh when asked introducing His son little prince Gowtham as Child artiste replied, "my father introduced me to the industry as a child artiste. Because of that my love and affection for film industry has grown. But I don't want to introduce Goutham as a child artiste. I left it to his own discretion. Let him grow up and decide what he wants to do. He will become whaterver he likes. By the way, he recites dialogues from "Pokiri", sings songs from "Atithi" and "Sainikudu" and likes 'amma ledu.... nanna ledu...' song from "Ek Niranjan" very much. Let's see what he chooses in future!"

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Tollywood to Bollywood. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates