BREAKING NEWS

Friday, September 3, 2010

Kim Kardashian poses with nude men for magazine cover

Los Angeles, Sep 3, Socialite Kim Kardashian has stunned her fans after posing with two nude men for a magazine photo shoot. She describes it as one of her most risque covers to date.

The 29-year-old posted a picture of her with two nude men gracing the cover of Hong Kong’s Prestige magazine for its September issue on her blog. It showed her wearing a low-cut, spiked dress as she stood in between two well-oiled males, reports aceshowbiz.com.

Along with the picture, Kardashian wrote: “This might be one of my most risque covers to date! I have two covers and I’ll be sharing the second cover and the whole spread tomorrow, so make sure you check back. I really want to visit all my fans in Asia!”

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Tollywood to Bollywood. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates