BREAKING NEWS

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Hot babe dreams for marriage!

When, an actress couldn’t get any more offers in the industry, first she adopts skin-show-technique for further extension of her career. Even, if it also doesn’t work well then she will start telling one and all that she is uninterested to marry now because her first preference is her career. Though she doesn’t have a single film in hand, she keep bluffing the people until she finds a big shot to settle with.

But, it’s totally different with hot babe Shriya She is really has a good demand in the industry and enjoying a good following in the masses. Yet, when she recently watched the Tamil Super Star Rajanikanth daughter’s marriage, Shriya also start dreaming about her marriage like any ordinary girl. During the marriage party when media people sought her opinion about marriage she promptly replied, “Yes, my parents also looking for a suitable boy for me. Though, I act in many love scenes in several films, I prefer for an arranged marriage. If my parents select a boy for me, then I will happily settle with him. Probably, I may even bid good bye to my career for settling in my family life. But, I couldn’t give a particular date for it right now,” said hot babe Shriya

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Tollywood to Bollywood. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates