BREAKING NEWS

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Saira Bhanu wows to take revenge

Yesterday, the whole of Andhra Pradesh woke up to a news that two actresses of Tollywood were arrested due to flesh trade. So it was Saira Bhanu and Jyothi. Later they were let out by the court saying they were the victims of the circumstances. Soon after the release these ladies narrated their plight to the media.

It was Saira Bhanu who said, “I failed to understand why I am being targeted like this. A few days back I was dragged into a drug controversy and now this sex racket. I went to the spot as I was called for discussing a film. But as I reached there I could understand the intentions and by that time task force people have taken me to custody and started questioning me. I’m really pained at such ploy and will not leave the people involved in this.”

Jyothi said, “Chandu is well known to me as he always helps me in getting movie offers. Even yesterday he called me for one such discussions and on reaching the spot I understood that the place was not congenial for such discussions and I was leaving the place when the special task force raided the spot and arrested everybody. As a duty task force had to arrest people involved in flesh trades and they mistook us also and arrested us. Such incidence has now caused agony to our family which is a middle class one and cannot withstand such allegations. I only request that everybody understand the situation.”

While Saira Bhanu and Jyothi released others involved are taken into custody

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Tollywood to Bollywood. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates