BREAKING NEWS

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

No one approached me: Priyamani

Tollywood beauty Priyamani said she was very much surprised about the baseless gossips about her Bollywood debut. Media is buzzing with the gossips which narrates that she has lost her first chance to Bollywood because of Kangana Ranauth who grab that opportunity. Priyamani said, “So far, I have never thought about entering Bollywood and no one has ever approached me with any offer. Then, how can someone grab my offer? Often, we become victims of such gossips and rumours, but can’t help it. When, I joined the film industry I used to worry about these gossips and rumours. But, now we were habituated to hear such silly things. It makes no difference to us.”

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Tollywood to Bollywood. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates