BREAKING NEWS

Friday, July 16, 2010

She is hot but coward?

The success of film ‘Mantra’ opens new avenues for sexy babe Charmi who until then confined to glamour doll roles. Now, whoever wants to make a thriller film first approach her for their film. If, she couldn’t allot dates for them then only they think about other girls. Surprisingly, Charmi is very scared to watch horror or thriller films. She said, “I never saw any thriller movies in the theatres, because I am scared to watch them. Even, I didn’t watch my own film ‘Mantra’ in theatres. In fact, I may be bubbly but a coward. I am so afraid of travelling in my car that I can’t go alone in it in the nights. Someone has to accompany me. During the Mantra shooting, we used to work late night. Unless, someone accompanies me in my car I never dare to go alone.” This sexy babe but coward girl Charmi now turns as the C/O address for the thriller films.

Charmi’s next movie is again a thriller movie titled as ‘ Mangala ’ Osho Tulasi Ram who directed her film ‘Mantra’ is directing this film too. He and CHV Sharma are the co producers of this film. Except the climax scenes, rest of the film shooting was over. The balance work will be completed in the next month and the film will be released in September.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Tollywood to Bollywood. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates