BREAKING NEWS

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Sai Kumar feels sorry for being ignored

Angry young man of the film industry Sai Kumar who did several films in Telugu and hundreds of films in other languages entered his 50th on 27th of July. Speaking to media he said, “Although, I lend my voice to many of our actors in Kollywood and Tollywood, and did some films in Telugu, I feel sad for not getting my due share in the Telugu film industry. I have worked in more than 250 films comprising all languages except Malayalam. Soon, I am going to act in a Malayalam film also, with Mamutty in the lead role and myself in villain’s role. By latest, I lend my voice to Dr. Rajashekar for his latest film ‘Maa Annyya Bangaram ’ Director Ram Gopal Varma and many people in the industry have appreciated my performance in my latest Telugu film Prastanam. Yet, I still feel I was not duly recognised by the Telugu film industry and it did not utilise my services in full.”

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Tollywood to Bollywood. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates