BREAKING NEWS

Monday, July 19, 2010

Don't think that I was desperate: Sheela

“Don’t think that I was sitting idle because I didn’t get any new film offers. I have been hearing the stories all these days, but none of them worth doing a film. I rather prefer for quality than quantity. That’s why you can’t find me in any films these days. I utilise this gap for viewing number of films to improve my skills. So, you need not think that I am in desperate condition,” said ‘Adurs’ heroine Sheela to media people.

In fact, she is anxiously waiting for another opportunity but, can’t find it in the near vicinity. The buzz is, soon after her first film Adurs release she has doubled her remuneration and dictates several terms and conditions to the producers whoever approached her for their films, who in return isolated her. Most probably very soon she may regret for her decisions. By the time it will be too late for her to rectify her mistakes.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Tollywood to Bollywood. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates