BREAKING NEWS

Thursday, June 24, 2010

This movie will bring Stardom to my Son


I was zero, ‘Allugugaru’ gave me break as hero, said Mohan Babu. Major Chandrakanth was the next film with Raghavender Rao under Lakshmi Prasanna Pictures. After 14 years, we are making a film with Raghavendra Rao, added Mohan Babu.

Lakshmi Prasanna Pictures was established in 1982. I have made 54 films so far, now my daughter is producing, said proud father Mohan Babu.

Jhummandi Nadam will bring stardom to Manoj, said Mohan Babu.

Jhummandi Nadam has nine songs music scored by MM Keeravani. The combination of Raghavener Rao and Keeravani was always a musical hit. Keeravani scored music for Raghavender Rao’s hundredth film.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Tollywood to Bollywood. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates