BREAKING NEWS

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Hot Beaty Ready to Lip Lock and Exposing

Nowadays girls arriving into film industry comes with open mind and soon before they get their first film chance, they announce their readiness for lip locks and exposing. Film Vedam fame actress Deeksha Seth also recently has declared that if the story demands she has no objections to act in lip locks and to wear revealing costumes. She said “Being an upcoming actress I shouldn’t draw a circle around me sit in it stating that I have certain conditions to act in the films. However, it doesn’t mean that I prefer vulgarity or nudity. Unless, it is really needed for the story and it looks decent on the screen I will not act in such scenes. Right now, I have one film in hand that is Ravi Teja’s Mirapakai. I feel very fortunate to act with such a great actor in the very beginning of my career.”

“I am also continuing my Degree studies. When there are no shootings I go to college like any other girl. I want to complete my degree course at the earliest so as I can fully concentrate on film career,” says Deeksha Seth

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Tollywood to Bollywood. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates