BREAKING NEWS

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Priyamani gets nostalgic

Priyamani
If college days were the best part of life, Priyamani got to relive the fun times while shooting for Ninaithaale Inikkum

She plays the role of a college girl and “thoroughly enjoyed herself”. Reminiscing her college days, she says, “During my first year in college, I escaped getting ragged. I was advised to stick with a large group of girls and I did just that. So, I blended in with the crowd.”


But during her second year, it was a different story. “I had a little fun with the juniors,” she admits, “But it was all in good humour.” She was also a student who was in the forefront of college activities. “I represented the arts section in my first year, but election time was the most fun. I remember going to every class, canvassing for votes. The way this is captured in NI is just the way it happened in my college.”

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Tollywood to Bollywood. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates