BREAKING NEWS

Monday, August 10, 2009

Genelia gets dragged into freezing water

Genelia D’Souza hates Fardeen Khan — but before we jump to any conclusions, it was only because he dragged her into freezing water with him while shooting a scene for Life Partner. Genelia doesn’t like water and is almost petrified of it. While shooting in South Africa, there was a scene where on impulse, the couple had to jump into a fresh water lake. While

While Fardeen was all excited about the shot, Genelia took director Rumi Jaffery aside and said that she was nervous around water bodies and wanted a double. Rumi immediately changed the shot and arranged for a body double. The shot was now altered to a scene where Fardeen would pull Genelia to the edge of the ramp and someone else would jump into the water with him.

After couple of rehearsals, Rumi asked for the shots to be canned and before anyone realised what was happening Fardeen pulled Genelia and jumped into the water.


After coming out Genelia was so shocked that she didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. “My God! Fardeen gave me the scare of my life. I couldn’t believe he pulled me into the water. I had requested Rumi sir to shoot with a body double. I was shivering for some hours because I was scared and because the water was below zero degrees,” says Genelia.

Share this:

Post a Comment

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Tollywood to Bollywood. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates