BREAKING NEWS

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Anushka Reveals Her 'Busy-ness'

Anushka is now busy bee acting in many films and also lined up several flicks down the line.

She said in Rajasthan saying about her status, “I’m right now very busy with many films. People may say that I’m in number one position. But I don’t believe in that. No one can predict what happens in film industry. I live only in present, that’s all. And now I’m here pairing up with Mahesh Babu for a film. ‘Varudu’ is the title. Then I also signed up for a film with Krish to pair up with Manchu Manoj and Allu Arjun. I acted with Vijay in Tamil film Vettaikkaran and then I have another film to do with Suriya and the title is ‘Singam’.

So, Anushka has no dates in hand to accommodate for any other hero for some time.

Share this:

1 comment :

  1. he howz ur dating with nag chaitanya s/o nagarjuna....

    its tooo bad.. dating with father and son ..

    ReplyDelete

 
Back To Top
Copyright © 2014 Tollywood to Bollywood. Designed by OddThemes | Distributed By Gooyaabi Templates